Copper and Stainless Steel Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers
The compact “brazed” plate heat exchanger is designed with the focus on the oil units, heat recovery, engine cooling and other industrial tasks.
The Sondex brazed plate heat exchanger contains a plate pack and will cover many duties in a single pass solution where all 4 connections are on the front side. This means easy pipe and service work. Sondex brazed plate heat exchanger consists of a number of thin, acid-resistant plates, precision stamped and assembled as a unit, each alternate plate being rotated 180°. The plate pack, assembled with two end plates and connections, is vacuum brazed at extremely high temperatures providing a permanently sealed heat exchanger. The final result is a strong and compact plate heat exchanger with extremely high heat transmissions.The high heat transmission comes from the main pattern which is designed to create a turbulent flow.
• Flow plates and connections: AISI 316
• End plates: AISI 304
• Brazing material: Copper or stainless steel
• Copper brazed: 30 Bar (435 PSI)
• Stainless steel brazed: 30 Bar (435 PSI)
• Copper and stainless steel brazed: ÷100 to 185°C (÷148 to 365°F)
According to pressure equipment PED 2014/68/EU.
• Various threaded, flanged other connections available.